I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
SEXUAL PLEASURE AND HEALTH EDUCATOR
I received my certification from the CSPH. This has equipped me to work in multiple areas, including differently abled people, chronic disease, stress management, confidence, and of course… EDUCATION!
So, I you’re needing help with your body, pleasing your partner, or you just to try something new, I’m confident I can help you!
I practice a realistic approach to sexual health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship(s) cause you to lose interest? Does lack of sleep, low energy, or lack of exercise leave you withlow libido? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.